March 3rd – First Friday ArtWalk, downtown Springfield
March 5: Late Fee Applied
March 12: SPRING FORWARD!
March 14: Pi Day. Happy 3.14
March 14: Easter Egg Hunt, Nixa X-Center. 10 a.m. Get there early!
March 17: St. Patrick’s Day
March 18: NIXPO Business & Community Expo, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Nixa High School. FREE
March 20: First day of Spring
March 24: Parents Night Out, X Center, 6-10 p.m. Toregister, call (417) 725-5486. $10-15.
The best way to deter theft from your car is to always lock the doors, and don’t leave valuables in sight.
If you have an emergency involving heat, air or a major water leak, please call (417) 864-6303 immediately. For all other repairs and concerns, please log in to your Rent Café account to submit a request for service.
YOUR MONTH TO ORGANIZE
- Repurpose shoe boxes and bank-check boxes (both lids and bottoms) as drawer dividers.
- A small, open basket on the coffee table keeps remote controls from slipping between sofa cushions.
- To stay on track, jot your cleaning routine on index cards and post them.
- Store sheet sets in the same room as the bed, between the mattress and box spring or tucked into an under bed box.
- Post several weekly dinner menus on the fridge and alternate among them for easier grocery shopping and meal planning.
Follow us on Facebook. We’ll be posting Spring Cleaning organizational tips and ideas all month, and you will have a chance to win three hours of cleaning services to clear out the cobwebs and celebrate Spring!
We want to share some very helpful information:
- Fire needs 3 things to “live” — heat, oxygen, and food. The food could be grease, oil, carpet, or almost anything. Take away the oxygen and the fire can’t live.
- If you have a kitchen fire, baking soda works well to put it out. Even just putting a lid on it will smother it.
- Never pour water on a grease fire, it will splatter the grease up the wall and now your cabinets are on fire!
- By far the most important thing to do in case of fire is CALL 911!
ENJOY LIVING HERE? TELL A FRIEND!
If you know anyone looking for a great place to live, why not recommend right here in the same community you live in? If your friend, coworker, or other acquaintance comes in and rents with us, you will receive $250 in rent credit! Please make sure they use your name in their first contact with the office! If you have any questions or to set up an appointment for someone you know please feel free to give the office a call at (417) 864-6303.
If you haven’t yet, please register for your Rent Cafe Resident Portal account. You can submit a maintenance request, make a payment and view your ledger. Coming soon … renew your lease on-line.